Hi there!

One first question: Can a WorkflowExecution be saved (serialized) to a session variable? I want an execution that lasts inside a session scope, so the database executor is overkill. I assume not, per the docs. Anyone has done such a thing?

This would be clearly an interactive workflow, as most of the interactions are of the "input" kind. Kind of a "wizard", if you will, but with steps that can be altered and distinct.

Someone has used ezWorkflow for something similar? What where your experiences?

Thanks!

PS: I tried to register on ez.no to open a ticket for the "incomplete workflow" saving issue, but the registration mail never came back.
--

*Ramon Poca Cos*
/Senile Developer/