Hi,

I've got an issue with the ezcConfiguration component, but maybe it's just a
documentation problem.

My folders are organized like this:
>/
--->config
------>standard.ini
------>...
--->fr
------>config
--------->standard.ini
--------->...

And when I ask for the configuration "standard" with the normal code, I just
get back the "/config/standard.ini" settings and not those from
"/fr/config/standard.ini". And it's the same if I set the location with the
init function.

Is there something I'm not doing correctly?

Regards,

Maxime THOMAS
Consultant Solution - CMS OpenSource
Logica - 17, place des Reflets - 92097 La Défense Cedex
Mail : maxime.tho...@logica.com
 *

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  /
Merci d'aider Logica à préserver l'environnement en évitant d'imprimer ce mail
/  Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei
die Umwelt zu schuetzen  /  Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente não
imprimindo este correio electrónico.