On Tue, 24 Mar 2009, Derick Rethans wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Mar 2009, Thomas, Maxime wrote:
>
> > In my index.php :
> >
> > $cfg = ezcConfigurationManager::getInstance();
> > $cfg->init( "ezcConfigurationIniReader", "config" );
> > $settings = $cfg->getSettingsInGroup( "standard", "MainSettings");
> >

> > And then further in the code :
> >
> > $cfg = ezcConfigurationManager::getInstance();
> > $cfg->init( "ezcConfigurationIniReader", "fr/config" );
> > $settings = $cfg->getSettingsInGroup( "standard", "SpecificSettings");
> >
> > And then, I've got an issue : SpecificSetting does not exist in the
> > standard configuration. Apparently, it means that once you've got a
> > declared configuration in one directory, it's set for all directories.
>
> This could be broken caching, would you care to file a report so that we
> can track this? I'll have a look at it then.

I've had a look at the issue (and code now) and realized that this is
not a bug. If you "init" the manager, it re-sets the previous
configuration. This is what it is supposed to do.

Are you trying to setup some kind of fallback mechanism here? If so, we
don't support that yet, but it sounds like a good addition.

regards,
Derick