Hi again,

It seems that the following condition returns always false :

if ( file_exists( $compiled->path ) &&

                (!$config->checkModifiedTemplates ||

                  filemtime( $this->properties["stream"] ) <= filemtime(
$compiled->path ) ) )

My file exists and the filemtime test is always false as well as the
checkModifiedTemplates value.

The issue is resolved when I set on my template config the
checkModifiedTemplates to false.

The strangest is that it was running perfectly well before.

Cordialement,

Maxime THOMAS

Consultant Solution - CMS OpenSource

Logica - 17, place des Reflets - 92097 La Défense Cedex

Mail : maxime.tho...@logica.com <mailto:maxime.tho...@logica.com>

  <http://www.logica.com/>    <http://www.linkedin.com/in/maximethomas>
<http://ez.no/>    <http://www.wascou.org/>