De : Andreas Schamberger [mailto:m...@andreass.net]
Envoyé : vendredi 17 avril 2009 22:22
À : Thomas, Maxime
Cc : tho...@koch.ro; components@lists.ez.no
Objet : Re: [Components] [ezcTemplate] Cannot compile template

Hi,

I can't help to solve the problem but I had this problem sometimes, too.
It showed up randomly and I couldn't find out what is causing it. In my
case most of the template files were compiled without problems and
sometimes files randomly caused the Exception. After hitting F5 several
times the template compiled. I never had this problem on Windows, just
got it on Linux with both CGI and mod_php.

Regards,
Andi