Hi,

I'd like to output captions of form elements dynamically using
TemplateTranslationTiein and tried the following:

{tr_context "form/select"}
{tr "caption"}
<select>
{var $optionCaption}
{foreach 1..10 as $i}
    {$optionCaption = "optionCaption_".$i}
    <option>{tr $optionCaption}</option>
{/foreach}
</select>

In the Translation-XML I defined the corresponding elements like
"optionCaption_1", "optionCaption_2" etc.
Unfortunately it seems the template tag {tr ...} accepts strings only
and no variables, so {tr $text} is not working. I think it would be
great if it did ;-) ?
Any ideas how to solve this? (What would be your approach doing it
without altering the ezc source base?)

Kind regards,
Walter

--