On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 8:34 AM, Piotrek Karas

> * - I wrote kind of independent because as far as I know eZC were to
> become the building blocks for eZ Publish and other solutions. However,
> they seem a very stable and independent project/product today.

It is stable, with i guess a total active user base of ~20-25 persons.

Many eZ Component users reinvent the same things: auth/profile
applications, schema migration tools, production commands, form
configuration stuff .... IMHO it would be much easier to pass the 100
active users if new users would not have to reinvent what previous
users made. This would allow eZC to grow at the same rhythm as its
active user base.

Regards

James

--
http://jamespic.com/contact
Customer is king - Le client est roi - El cliente es rei.