From: Christian Nilsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: computer-go <computer-go@computer-go.org>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 12:46:40 PM
Subject: Re: [computer-go] Anchor Player

Yes, in chinese rules you need to compensate white for the extra area
you gain from the actual stones. The handicap is only meant to be the
extra strength/stability.

One can of course ignore this for the server. I just wanted to make
sure all programs use the same rules. I don't know what the
tromp-taylor rules says about it.