>From what I know about rulesets, I actually prefer AGA.  I believe it
was designed to have the same result for both area and territory
scoring.  It has the pass costs one point rule.  There's something
special about if white passes first because then the number of stones
places on the board are not equal.  It also has an (N-1) compensation
for handicap which seems more correct to me.  Of course, the (N-1) only
applies when doing area scoring; when doing territory scoring, it just
works out.