Hello Lukasz,

On 1/22/07, Łukasz Lew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Few interesting things has happened so I decided to announce new version:

I have a few observations:

* in order to make libgoboard compile under cygwin I had to rename
"const float infinity", it wasn't used and there is a clash with
infinity() from math.h

* running playout_test_opt on Ubuntu Linux gives a weird result, looks
like an overflow of some kind: from 200000 playouts, black wins 85732
and white wins 3213567648 or 3219491824 or some number in that
neighbourhood.
On Cygwin, the results are ok and always the same.

best regards,
Vlad