Le mercredi 24 janvier 2007 23:06, Jim O'Flaherty, Jr. a écrit :
> You can if you use some sort of compression scheme...involving
> multiple values per quanta. I bet there's more than enough
> room...in the universe...probably just in your eyelash.

True i forgot about fantastic quantum-computer, which so far solved only
very specific and tiny problems or quantum mechanics.

"Normal" quantum computer need more than 564 qubit to store the 10^170 pos,
Maybe one can do better for go with a 361 qubit computer wich behave
with go rules :)
This need some serious amount of research ...

Alain