Lars,

{tongue firmly in cheek}  Thank you!

All,

May I nominate we create a second mailing list called "god-go" and move any and all discussions that involve infinite WHATEVER to that list? I was reluctant to suggest this as it would reduce traffic on this list to perhaps one post a decade...which likely would be about Peter Drake's recent jump from C++/Java and back to the other. However, the fact that two very active "god-go" chains have occurred in the last 90 days pushed me into suggesting this "god-go" alternative discussion list solution.

Jim