On Wed, 2007-04-11 at 22:24 -0700, David Fotland wrote:
> > I cannot believe 9x9 is harder than 19x19 and
> > I don't care how strong the player is who says that - I don't
> > believe it.
> >
> > - Don
>
> I don't believe it either :)  Sorry for the misunderstanding.  I was making
> a statement about how strong people are at a pair of games, not a statement
> about which game is harder.
>
> David

I see that now, but I was starting to wonder how you could be so good at
GO and  programming and not understand this.    But I see now that you
had just chosen a different frame of reference.    You were comparing
go skill in humans to computers,  and to a lesser degree pointing out
that your training and skill has been directed at 19x19, not 9x9.