No, "igo" is the full Japanese word for the game of Go, so it appears in many Go program names.

KCC Igo is from North Korea, and has also had the names "Silver Star" and "Silver Igo". Early versions were allegedly plagiarized from HandTalk.

I have done some reverse engineering just for fun. E.g. the first Rybka version had a mate-bug. I reversed it and send the authors the corrected lines. Its relative easy to reverse a small virus cluttered with Windows-API calls or to find the mate-bug, but to fully reverse engineer a programm of Handtalk size and convert it then to C is a remarkable feat. The fact that Handtalk was written in Assembler made it a little bit easier. The team has low ethics, but high programming skills and especially a very high level of work-discipline. Prof. Chen in turn reversed KCC and showed that it is a clone. Some Assembler statements which have no corresponding C-operator and which are therefore translated to a difference code-sequence.
This was programmers high-noon at the highest level. I fully enjoyed this.

Chrilly