> On this note, does anyone know of a collection of strange/unusual SGF
> files to test a parser against? I have a SGF parser written in javacc
> (think object oriented lex and yacc, outputting pure java) and while
> it seems fast I've not really tested it much against corner cases.
>
> stuart

I don't have a collection of "strange/unusual" SGF files, by itself, but to
test my parser, I downloaded dozens of freely available game collections on the
Internet. Then had the parser load each of them and play each move through the
engine, with verbose debugging turn on for bad grammar, illegal moves, etc.
It's not a conclusive test, but it sure did highlight some custom SGF
extensions and shorthand and bugs.

- Phil