Hi Chrilly,

GoTraxx has a C# class that interfaces directly with CGOS. Should be fairly
trivial to incorporate especially if it already knows GTP. The source code is
up at CodePlex.

Regarding your prototype GUI, would you consider donating it the open source
community, especially if you don't have much interest in it anymore? I could
use it. Right now I use GoGui for the GUI, which is great, but sometimes I'd
like to display internal data during debug for which GoGui would be too
difficult to use.

Phil

Its really a prototype. The main purpose was to learn C#. I use it for
developing, because I can then display the info I need. But its not in the
state where one can give things away. D.Knuth has written about how reluctant
he (and other scientist) was to publish his code. One always thinks "oh its a
mess, it could be done much better and now the other people see what mess I
have done".  Open-source programmers are in this respect very brave. I think
this is the most positive effect of open-source. Its like when visitors are
coming to ones home. One washes the dishes, cleans the carpet, no dirty
underwear is lying around....

Chrilly