Hi Chrilly,

I am sorry about your fight with a dog, and I hope you are ok!

I read your slides: interesting point of view, whereas you seem a
little frustrated. Thank you for sharing your opinion.

However, I have to disagree with this statement:
"UCT: Complete Antithesis to AI-approach"

I really thing it is exactly a modern AI approach!! Also it is a
general algorithm applied to many different domains (and many are not
two player games, ie max-max problems and not min-max).

I think it is exactly the bad example for the "anti-drosophila thesis"...

Cheers,
Sylvain