Sylvain Gelly: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> Try MinGW (and MSYS).  MinGW has GCC ver. 4.2.1.
>> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2435
>
>Yes, I saw that and tried. But the thing is that MoGo use pthread
>library for multitreading, and, as far as I know, MinGW does not
>provide pthread (does it?). It is why I needed cygwin. It seems that
>some succeed in compiling gcc 4.2 on cygwin, but it seems really
>painful, and I can't allocate so much time to do that... I guess that
>cygwin will eventually release a modern compiler :-).

Well, it's sorry.

BTW, MoGo doesn't work well with gogui 0.9, Fedora Core 5 and Core 2
Quad system.

The messages on the shell window of gogui are:
-------------------------
00:00 1 name
tried to open opening, success 0                        <-- in grey
? error_message                                 <-- in red

00:00 2 protocol version
00:00 = MoGo

00:00 3 version
? error_message                                 <-- in red

00:00 4 list_commands
00:00 = 2

00:00 5 boardsize 0
? error_message                                 <-- in red
The arguments to MoGo are "--9 --time 12".

This seems that MoGo sends extra linefeeds to gogui or some I/O
sync problem, but it's just my guess.

-gg
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Kato)