> I guess the search path you've coded is something wrong or different
> depends on the distributions.
The "search path" is simply "."

> I'd like to suggest to use some
> environment variable dedicated to mogo.
I think the recent version of gogui let you define the "working
directory". Also, as Guillaume, said, you can simply copy the files
into gogui/bin, or not play with database :p.

> I think it's not so strange.  It's just depending on the distribution
> or dynamic libraries mogo uses, I guess.
It should not depend!! I simply use fprintf, which is standard!

> Are you flushing stdout and stderr explicitly with or without lock?  If so,
> when and from
> what thread?
The communication is not multithreaded, and everything is flushed.
The strangest thing is that it works almost everywhere but not on your
machine. That is really confusing :(.

Best,
Sylvain