Suppose I can generate scores for all of the moves quickly enough. I still face
the problem of quickly choosing a move biased by the scores. Tournament
selection is fast, but that is a function of relative ranking of the scores,
not the values of the scores. Roulette wheel selection gives me an answer, but
it is slow slow slow, the way I implement it anyway. Can anybody describe a
good way to do this?

- Dave Hillis