From: Jason House <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: computer-go <computer-go@computer-go.org>
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2007 12:46:09 PM
Subject: Re: [computer-go] Python bindings for libego?

On 10/1/07, Don Dailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Why use any of those highly inferior languages you mentioned when you
could do it Lua, the best language ever invented and highly superior (in
every possible way) to all else?

Don't you know, all programs should be written in Intercal?  There's simply no
other language worth coding in.

See http://www.catb.org/~esr/intercal/
I've seen it described as the archetype of obfuscated programming languages