On Thu, 2007-11-01 at 17:05 -0400, Don Dailey wrote:
> The source code is included - even though you probably don't realize
> it.    There is a utility that will unpack the kit and reveal the source
> code.   Then you can fix it, pack it back up and run it.    Google for
> sdx.kit and tclkit and equi4 and you will find the details.   It's a
> tcl/tk program.

For those considering doing this, here's some help... (I hope, I'm just
figuring this out now)

You'll need to download tclkit from [1] and sdx from [2].  sdx assumes
it can find "tclkit", so after unpacking, you must rename it.
Similarly, sdx will download as sdx.kit and the instructions I found say
to rename it to sdx.

The sdx unwrap (and wrap) should then be all that's needed to access the
source.

[1] http://www.equi4.com/pub/tk/8.4.16/
[2] http://www.equi4.com/wikis/equi4/206