I just updated the current viewer to version 0.35.

I added the remaining time display.

The default server is the 19x19 server, so if you use it for 9x9 you must
specify the server and port.     You must use the options like this:

    cgosview  -server server_name  -port portnum  -games 1,2,3,4,5

Games is optional, but it will pop up all the specified games.

- Don