I have my own webserver and would be willing to host an OSS project like cgos.
Sourceforge is nice, but I thought one of the funky rules was that you
had to assign the copyrights to the FSF or something.

Either way, if CGOS was put under some kind of FOSS license it would
be nice, and would allow other people to work on it. Would need a
maintainer though.

-Josh