CGOS is now up on sourceforge at http://sourceforge.net/projects/cgos

For initial content, you'll find...
* A link to http://cgos.boardspace.net/ as the homepage
* A wiki page http://cgos.wiki.sourceforge.net/ that is really just a
copy/paste of stuff from the homepage and spread across a few pages
* Tracker for...
  * Bugs
  * Feature requests
  * Patches
* A mailing list, [EMAIL PROTECTED], intended for
all cgos related traffic that should be off the computer-go mailing list
(such as automated commit messages)
* Subversion repository for code
https://cgos.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/cgos
* Web code browser http://cgos.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cgos/
* File release page
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=209690 that
includes the files from the homepage plus server code e-mailed to me by
Don.

  I realize when writing this e-mail that I didn't set up the automated
commit notifications or a few other smaller things.  I also think I
forgot to put in the copyright year and name (Don Dailey) when I added
the MIT license to the source code...
  The client code isn't posted in the repository yet because the
extracted code from the tcl kit was way larger than seemed necessary.  I
need to defer to those with more experience with that stuff to provide
the correct code to post.
  Also, other features are available on sourceforge, such as forums.  If
your favorite feature is not present, ask about adding it.  I just don't
want to enable stuff that nobody uses.