Hello

I was waiting till someone restarts, but nobody seemed to notice.
CGOS was hanging yesterday morning (European time) with 3 games
4849..4851 where no black engine placed any stone.
If black restarted (one of the black bots was mine) it lost on time because
the 30 minutes had been used. Black lost on time without even getting
a gen_move command.

For about 36 hours now, game 4851 is still waiting for black to start.

Jacques.

PD I don't know who is in charge of CGOS, Don, Olivier or Jason.
If this is not the right place to post CGOS incidents, tell us where.