I just put up the improved hall of fame page.

I'm using the values Rémi suggests and the values look more in line with
CGOS.

Also, FatMan-1 is fixed at 1800 instead of FatMan and there are links to
the crosstable pages.

      * http://cgos.boardspace.net/9x9/hof.html*

I'm not sure how often I will update the page - probably just once per
month right at the beginning of the month.

- Don