Let me refer you to the bayeselo web site,  this is not my work but due
to Rémi Coulom <http://remi.coulom.free.fr/>.    I am simply using his
software to build the table:

       http://remi.coulom.free.fr/Bayesian-Elo/

The score is simply how well the program scored against it's totally
opposition.   It's not particularly meaningful because stronger players
tend to have stronger opponents, still it is interesting statistic to
have available.     When a program like MoGo scores 95% despite the fact
that it is paired mostly against strong players,  it is impressive.

The opponent is the average rating of the opponents of each game.    So
when you combine score and opponent you have something very useful.
For instance:

    greenpeep0.5.1 with an ELO of 2621 scored 90% against an average
opponent of 2043
    MoGo_G3.4ae    with an ELO of 2571 scored 95% against an average
opponent of 2009

So even though MoGo won more of it's games,   it's average opponent was
weaker and this was enough to give greenpeep about 50 more ELO rating
points.     It's more impressive to score 90% against a strong field
than 95% against a somewhat weaker field.

- Don