Hi,

> It seems to me like in some ways Scheme is less feature bloated than common
> lisp.

in my DOS version of AUGOS, I embedded a small Lisp interpreter (Inflisp)
into the Pascal code. The Lisp files, which make up the inference engine,
are included in the runtime version downloadable from my web page.

Currently I'm writing Augos 7 in C#. This language has many of
the advantages of Lisp, for example polymorphy and garbage collection,
so Lisp isn't needed any more.

For Delphi programmers, I made the sourcecode of Inflisp available at

http://www.augos.com/software/inflisp.html

Regards,
Joachim