To: "computer-go" <computer-go@computer-go.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 12:35 PM
Subject: [computer-go] MoGoRel3_3550pps

MoGoRel3_3550pps is MoGo started like this: "./mogo --19" on a core2 duo, which is yielding about 3550 playouts per second from an empty 19x19 board. Does the current rating of 1143 seem lower than expected to anyone else? I guess the public version of MoGo was designed with a focus on 9x9 and not 19x19. Or is there something else I should be including on the command line? I know I could add pondering, but that is not going to matter much. I could add another thread, but I need that other core for other things :)