--- David Fotland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Since I sell software, building Linux apps is out of
> the question, since
> Linux users will insist that  I give them my work
> for free.

I bought a windoze version of Many Faces, and would be
delighted to pay for a Linux version of MFG 12,
whenever that becomes available. Having a "free as in
speech" OS does not preclude supporting the efforts of
commercial developers.

I see Linux market share increasing. Microsoft
recently announced that Windows XP will be supported
for two more years - presumably due to widespread
discontent with Vista.

Terry McIntyre &lt;[EMAIL PROTECTED]&gt;

“Wherever is found what is called a paternal government, there is found state
education. It has been discovered that the best way to insure implicit
obedience is to commence tyranny in the nursery.”

Benjamin Disraeli, Speech in the House of Commons [June 15, 1874]