It's not clear how bad Jason's method is however. The points near the end of the list are LESS likely to be chosen but probably not "much less likely" and this method is probably pretty fast. I wonder how bad it really is? The point after an illegal move is quite a bit more likely to be selected. If the list had just 1 illegal point, then the point after it in the list is twice as likely to be selected as any other point. Perhaps if you added a little noise after each move (perhaps swapping to points at random) you could minimize any seriously bad effects?
- Don

Don Dailey wrote: