Actually, a linux executable of housebot has no unusual library
dependencies.  It can be dumped into a directory and run.  That's how it
worked for the American Go Congress.  Even though I've already withdrawn
from the tournament, I'll send out an executable of some kind before in
the next 6 hours or so.  If the tournament director wants the extra
competitor, it'll be available, it just may require linux ;)

PS: Thanks everyone for all their attempts to help.  I'm going to try
and find a developer from the D community with a full windows+tango
setup that can help me out.