If we do concentrate for just a moment on how to beat mogo, I can report that in the 3 blitz games the pro figured out that multistep kos were the easy way. But in the longer game he presented the same pattern to mogo to start it, but mogo played differently. I thought that was a huge difference.

Cheers,
David