On Fri, 2008-10-24 at 16:03 -0200, Mark Boon wrote:
> Due to several recommendations from this list I decided to take a
> look at git.
>
> After wasting a few hours trying to get the Eclipse plugin to work I
> decided to give up. I might give it a look again when it comes with a
> reliable installer / update-link.
>
> Any other ideas?

I would suggest that you stay with Git.  I think it is rapidly becoming
the king and I think it's probably the best.

You are probably going to have some pain with anything at first - it's
worth going beyond the learning curve.

Git is very simple to use from the command line and you should check out
"instaweb" (git instaweb) which builds a very nice web page where you
can trace your projects history and so on.

- Don