At Portland, I ran 3 games against gnugo with the two-CPU version, and won
all three.  Version 12 as released is quite a bit stronger than the code I
was using in Portland.

Many Faces version 11 was competitive against the old guard, winning about
30% to 40% against handtalk for example.  Version 12 is about 5 stones
stronger on 19x19 than version 11.

David