David Fotland wrote:
Congratulations to Remi for Crazystone's second UEC cup victory, and solid
win over a professional.

David
Thank you David.

For some reason, games between Crazy Stone and MFG are always complicated and exciting. I watched a few when we were playing on CGOS, and they were always spectacular.

I would like also to thank the organizers for their invitation: they arranged everything for Crazy Stone, provided good hardware, and I had to do no work at all. What was your hardware, by the way ?

I did not travel to Japan for the tournament, but I will visit UEC in January. I am looking forward to meeting some participants then.

Rémi