Hi,

I have just come back from a trip to Japan. I was invited to give presentation at the JFFoS Symposium and the UEC. You can now find slides of my presentations on my web page:

"The Monte-Carlo Revolution in Go"
http://remi.coulom.free.fr/JFFoS/JFFoS.pdf
(Nothing new here. A simple presentation for a general audience)

"Criticality: a Monte-Carlo Heuristic for Go Programs"
http://remi.coulom.free.fr/Criticality/

"Local Quadratic Logistic Regression for Stochastic Optimization of Parameters"
http://remi.coulom.free.fr/QLR/
(This is work in progress. I will very soon update that page with a more detailed paper that I will submit to ACG 12)

I thank all the persons at JFFoS and UEC who invited me.

Rémi