Hi,

The "criticality" stuff looks really interesting. Do you apply it with the
offline knowledge, or as a RAVE prior value, or otherwise? It looks like
you precalculate (before the MTCS) the ownership + criticality map, maybe
it can be extracted from playouts in the MTCS as well?

ibd

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01