> You use the current developers version svn985. Use the stable version fuego
> 0.4 instead.
> The performance (winning rate) on KGS of the current svn985 is much worse
> than the 0.4 version as i noticed.
>
> GK

Hmm, something sounds very wrong here.

a) the current version is 1062, as you can see on
http://fuego.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/fuego/trunk/

b) Not sure why you picked 985 especially, but even 985 should be much stronger
than 0.4 on both 9x9 and 19x19. Recent builds are doing quite well on CGOS:
http://cgos.boardspace.net/9x9/bayes.html
http://cgos.boardspace.net/19x19/bayes.html

c) We have not been running on KGS recently, except for the tournaments where
Fuego did well - winning the 19x19 in November and second behind Zen in
December on 9x9. If someone else is running Fuego on another KGS account, maybe
it uses a slow machine or is not configured right.

http://www.gokgs.com/gameArchives.jsp?user=fuego
http://www.gokgs.com/gameArchives.jsp?user=fuego&year=2009&month=11

        Martin