Hi,

After 3 years of not working on my Go software, I decided to tinker
again a bit on it.
First thing I noticed is that it is very slow. I have a feeling that my
implementation of the rules is way too complex. I did it all from
scratch and as I never played a game of Go before, it may have a clumsy
design.
So I'm considering rewriting things.
I read back in the archives of this mailinglist and I read about the
Tromp/Taylor rules. If I implement those, will I really have a program
that plays valid Go and can participate in CGOS maybe even KGS one day?
Because things like KO and suicide etc are missing?

thanks

Folkert van Heusden

--
You've probably gotten really fed up with never winning in the Mega-
Millions lottery. Well, weep no longer: www.smartwinning.info tells