Here is a partial game record I saved during the game. I am sorry I did not
save the full game as sgf. It is on the nngs server of the UEC, so I might be
able to get it tomorrow.

Crazy Stone invaded too deeply, and died.

Tomorrow, the handicap will be 4 stones for DolBaram, and 3 stones for Crazy
Stone.

Rémi