As for the game records in the UEC Cup, we are checking them manually
because there are some garbage in the
SGF files saved by the NNGS server. It will take several days to clear
them all to publish on our Web page. Sorry.

By the way, as a side information, Sakakibara kun is a 7d in Tygem.

 Best regards,

 Masakazu