oakfoam has BOARDSIZE_MAX set to 25, but it seems it is only used to say unsupported board size at the moment :) I think the reason was gtp, but it was set long before I joined the project ....

I dont see a reason, why there should be any problems using it with DNN on 19x19 trained network. If a 25x25 will be sheduled, I will take part :)

Detlef