I did not test 100k playouts, I was lower than 2k playouts in all my tests. No I am not sure we are stronger than Fuego, I should run on KGS... (possibly after the 19x19 tournament on sunday) We won against hirabot (1d if playing with 10k playouts on KGS I think) in 19x19 slow bot tournament and played about even with aya and pachi in 13x13.

The winrates may depend strongly on the opponent: On CGOS with 1k we have quite different winrates against aya_1k and fuego_10k or pachi_10k, which are about equal strong there. I am not sure, what to learn from this. For me it means, it might be very difficult to compare the playing strength, as CNN has very different strengths

Detlef