In the press conference (https://youtu.be/l-GsfyVCBu0?t=5h40m00s), Lee
Sedol said that while he saw some questionable moves by AlphaGo in the
first game, he feels that the second game was a near-perfect play by
AlphaGo and he did not feel ahead at any point of the game.

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 12:44:23PM +0200, Petri Pitkanen wrote:
> This time I think game was tougher. Though too weak to judge. At the end
> sacrifice a fistfull stones does puzzle me, but again way too weak to
> analyze it.
>
> It seem Lee Sedol is lucky if he wins a game

> > On Wed, Mar 09, 2016 at 09:05:48PM -0800, David Fotland wrote:
> > > I predicted Sedol would be shocked.  I'm still routing for Sedol.  From
> > Scientific American interview...
> > >
> > > Schaeffer and Fotland still predict Sedol will win the match. “I think
> > the pro will win,” Fotland says, “But I think the pro will be shocked at
> > how strong the program is.”
> >
> > In that case it's time for Lee Sedol to start working hard on turning
> > this match around, because AlphaGo won the second game too! :)
> >
> >                                 Petr Baudis

                                Petr Baudis
        If you have good ideas, good data and fast computers,
        you can do almost anything. -- Geoffrey Hinton