From Demis Hassabis:
  When I say 'thought' and 'realisation' I just mean the output of
  #AlphaGo value net. It was around 70% at move 79 and then dived
  on move 87

  https://twitter.com/demishassabis/status/708934687926804482

Assuming that is an MCTS estimate of winning probability, that 70%
sounds high (i.e. very confident); when I was doing the computer-human
team experiments, on 9x9, with three MCTS programs, I generally knew I'd
found a winning move when the percentages moved from the 48-52% range
to, say, 55%.

I really hope they reveal the win estimates for each move of the 5
games. It will especially be interesting to then compare that to the
other leading MCTS programs.

Darren