Robert,

This is exactly why I think the "explanation of the suggested moves"
requires a much deeper baking into the participating ANN's (bottom up
approach). And given what I have read thus far, I am still seeing the risk
extraordinarily high and the payoff exceedingly low, outside an academic
context.

However, if someone was to do all the dirty work setting up all the
infrastructure, hunt down the training data and then financially facilitate
the thousands of hours of human work and the tens to hundreds of thousands
of hours of automated learning work, I would become substantially more
interested...and think a high quality desired outcome remains a low
probability.

Jim