Hi Magnus,

thanks for the link.

From my point of view the following part in the program
will be very interesting:
> “Pair Go” — A game where one Chinese pro will play
> against another...except they will both have their own
> AlphaGo teammate, alternating moves, to take the concept
> of ‘learning together’ quite literally.

Will the pro players in these games see the evaluations
of AlphaGo?  And also the principal line(s) ?

In Jena we did preliminary exeriments on this setting
two or three years ago, with Crazy Stone being the bot.

One insights: Assume A = AlphaGo, B = human_1, C = human_2
where B is two stones stronger than C.

This does not necessarily mean that team A+B will be
stronger than A+C.

Ingo.