Seeing the evaluations would seem to be counter to the international rules
of pair go,

"4. Prohibition on exchanging information
During the game, partners must not communicate, give advice, or exchange
other information by speech, gestures, mannerisms, or any other means
except playing moves. Speaking is permitted, however, to confirm whose turn
it is to play or to confer about resigning. Conferring about resigning is
limited to the following case: the player to move may ask for his or her
partner's consent to resign; the partner may agree or not agree to resign."

from http://www.pairgo.or.jp/setumei/rule.htm

-Erin